GBSD Synergy Support Resources
Synergy is the new Student Information System for the Gresham-Barlow School District. Our district has just migrated to this new system to replace eSIS. The resources below are for staff working in Synergy.
Looking for immediate help while working in Synergy?
Remember these two icons...
For Help Desk Support
Please contact the Technology Help Desk (503) 258-4755 between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday
To Request Access to Different Areas of Synergy
If you currently do not have access to a specific area in Synergy that you need to work in, you can request access by submitting a Web Help Desk ticket. Use your current district Gmail login credentials to submit a new ticket. When creating your request, please use the request type of "Synergy" and please include your work location.
District Synergy Training Coordinator
Resources for Staff
• Introduction and Overview of the Synergy System
• CTA Online Training Videos - General training for Synergy and TeacherVUE
• Edupoint short, task oriented "How To" videos
Technical Support Tools and Documents
• Synergy Training Manuals (Good for self-paced, in depth training. Look for the Documentation Folder at the bottom of page under Files You will need to login to access these materials.)
• WebEx Browser Test Tool (enable your computer to join a WebEx webinar)
• GoToMeeting Browser Test Tool (enable your computer to join a GoToMeeting webinar)
• Supported Workstations and Browsers (Chrome is the preferred browser)
Additional information about the Synergy migration can be found at the following link: Synergy Resources